Hi I’m Justin
Welcome to my little corner of the Internet.
I started this site for one reason. To help you live a better life. I want help you travel, have incredible adventures and more importantly to enjoy the journey.
You may be an excellent fit for the Endless Weekend, if…
- You have always dreamed about taking trips to exotic places, for months or years instead of days.
- You are sick of working at a job you hate and don’t feel like your job actually matters.
- You want to be able to control your beliefs about yourself and the world.
- You want to learn how to influence yourself and people around you, to easily get what you want.
My goal with this site is to provide life coaching and tools for gypsies, nomads and people who love freedom. There is not just one thing you can learn that will make you a prolific world traveler, but there is a set of skills you can learn that will help. It starts first with our beliefs. If you believe that it is possible, then you can learn everything else you will need. What if you don’t believe you can do it? Fortunately beliefs can be created. This is not always an easy process, however, it’s something you have already done many times.
I would rather keep the focus of this site on you, but knowing where I have been may help you understand why I can help you become a world traveller.
Here, are a few things I am proud of, I…
- Moved to the Caribbean at the age of 18 with only $300 and spent 6 years exploring different islands.
- Skipped college, but have earned over $250,000 a year since age 25 (by learning how to motivate people).
- Walked on fire with Anthony Robbins and completed four thousand hours of self-improvement courses.
- Flew a French fighter jet over the Caribbean, watched a volcanic eruption in Costa Rica, raced sailboats in international regattas and went hang gliding off a rainforest
- Recently set a goal to see every country in the world over the next 10 years, and I got started last year with a trip around the world for 6 months.
If these sound, like the kind of things you want in your life, then you may want to Subscribe or join us on Twitter or Facebook. You can also read more of my story here. I will post between one and four posts a month, (more when I am traveling) on all the topics that will help you become a world class traveler. I will also be using HDR photography and HD video to let you experience the world with me when I am on the road. Even though this site is brand new, over the next three to six months I will be adding a lot of “life changing” content. Stick around because The Endless Weekend is just getting started!